Role and Responsibilities:
Looking for an experienced Certified Medical Assistant with front office and back office experience to help support our busy Orthopedics office. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet clients/patients at reception desk or counter; assist them in completing necessary documents and applications.
- Obtain medical history and chief complaint.
- Maintain medical charts and schedule appointments for staff.
- Perform routine medical data clerical tasks.
- Verify patient’s health insurance coverage.
- Record information for each patient encounter such as medical procedure and diagnostic tests performed by physician or licensed personnel.
- Prepare patients for examination.
- Perform the following routine clinical procedures.
- Provide feedback, verbally and in writing, to licensed professional staff regarding client needs and community responses to health services and programs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- Medical Assistant Certificate required
- Experience with front office and back office.
- Must be familiar with EHR/EMR system.
- Excellent communication skills and works well with patients, providers and staff.
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year
This position will be open until filled but may close at anytime.